Call for initial advice and help 01733 267414

Family Law Specialist

Emergency Procedures


There may be circumstances in which you need to ensure your partner leaves the family home immediately. The Family Law Act 1996 allows for occupation orders to be made by the Family Court, which will exclude a married or cohabiting partner from the home for a period of time, if the balance of harm to the other partner and children, if relevant, is proved.

There are also injunction orders that can be applied for in the case of domestic violence. If you are in need of such emergency measures, or you have been served with an application against you, we can represent your interests at court.